We are happy to share with you that our blog Disputing turns six today!
We have come a long way since our very first blog post:
- Four Law Review Articles have cited Disputing (here, here, here , and here).
- Disputing was mentioned by the Wall Street Journal for covering consumer arbitration clauses and the “Arbitration Fairness Day” as well as for discussing the mandatory mediation in Italy (our post is here), and a high-profile case from Houston (our post is here).
- Disputing has also been cited by several CLE presentations.
- Disputing is listed by Lex Monitor.
- Disputing blog-master was invited to guest-blog at the Loree Reinsurance and Arbitration Law Forum and at Peter Vogel‘s Internet, Information Technology, & e-Discovery Blog (post available here).
- The Supreme Court of Texas Blog feeds Disputing‘s case summaries of decisions rendered by the Texas Supreme Court.
- Disputing is listed by Mediation World under mediation developments around the world.
- Diane Levin, blog-master of the award-winning Mediation Channel blog, has named Disputing as One of the Five ADR Blogs to Add to your Reading List.
- Disputing has teamed up with Don Philbin’s ADR Highlight Reel and the Loree Reinsurance and Arbitration Law Forum to create the Commercial and Industry Arbitration and Mediation Group on LinkedIn.
- Disputing is also featured at Michael VanDervort’s ADR, Conflict Resolution and Exchange LinkedIn Group.
- Disputing is a mediate.com Featured Blog (read our posts here and here).
- Disputing is listed as a resource at the University of Oregon Master’s Degree Program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution program.
We would like you to celebrate with us by leaving a reply on this post!
The Disputing team,
Karl Bayer, Alyson Chaky & Victoria VanBuren