We are happy to share our featured articles for 2012:
- Class and Collective Relief in the Cross-Border Context: A Possible Role for the Permanent Court of Arbitration
- International Arbitration and the Republic of Colombia: Commercial, Comparative and Constitutional Concerns From a U.S. Perspective
- The Arbitration Fairness Index: Using a Public Rating System to Skirt the Legal Logjam and Promote Fairer and More Effective Arbitration of Employment and Consumer Disputes
- Empowering Settlors: How Proper Language Can Increase the Enforceability of a Mandatory Arbitration Provision in a Trust
- Navigating the Borders Between International Commercial Arbitration and U.S. Federal Courts: A Jurisprudential GPS
- An Empirical Study of Predispute Mandatory Arbitration Clauses in Social Media Terms of Service Agreements
- Mass Procedures in Abaclat v. Argentine Republic: Are They Consistent with the International Investment Regime?
- Mandatory Arbitration of Internal Trust Disputes: Improving Arbitrability and Enforceability Through Proper Procedural Choices
- National Roundtable on Consumer and Employment Dispute Resolution: Consumer Arbitration Roundtable Summary Report
- Mass Procedures as a Form of ‘Regulatory Arbitration’ | Abaclat v. Argentine Republic and the International Investment Regime
- Does Class Arbitration ‘Change the Nature’ of Arbitration? Stolt-Nielsen, AT&T and a Return to First Principles
- What Constitutes an ‘Agreement in Writing’ in International Commercial Arbitration? Conflicts Between the New York Convention and the Federal Arbitration Act
- Monism and Dualism in International Commercial Arbitration: Overcoming Barriers to Consistent Application of Principles of Public International Law
Stay tuned for more 2012 Year-End Highlights!